Christmas in Friona, Texas

I doubt you have been to Friona.  Not many people have.  Friona is located in the Texas panhandle, almost on the New Mexico border and about an hour south/southwest of Amarillo.  You don’t pass through Friona to go anywhere, so if you find yourself in Friona, you are either lost or you want to be [...]

Continue Reading

Dead or Alive

Chapter I I don’t hear anything.  Listen.  Quit breathing and listen.  Nothing.  Okay, breath.  Wait a minute.  I can’t tell if I am breathing or not breathing.  I don’t feel my chest move.  I don’t hear my breath.  What?  What is this?  It’s totally black.  Not a speck of light.  I can’t see anything.  Are [...]

Continue Reading

Meet Your Inner Dummy

Do you know your Inner Dummy?  Do you know who or what an Inner Dummy is?  I thought not.  Let’s take a look. I have an Inner Dummy, and you, and everyone for that matter, have an Inner Dummy.  Mine is pride, or I should say false pride.   Pride is a good thing.  One should [...]

Continue Reading

Politics, Banking and Greed

Are you a Democrat or a Republican?  Do you support government regulation or are you a free market person?   Does de-regulation promote the free market system or does de-regulation result in the need for government intervention?  Do you care?  I do, and whether you are a Democrat or Republican,  you are currently a statistic of [...]

Continue Reading

Photography

I like photography.  If you also like photgrography, you might check out www.brandonhaleholmes.com.   I love this site.  Once you check it out, you will know why.  Enjoy. Ron

Continue Reading
200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.